Things to Keep in Mind When Submitting:
- There is no cost to submit your film.
- We will be accepting digital files (uploaded private Vimeo and or YouTube links are welcome).
- If your film is chosen, you will be required to provide an HD File.
- Films should be between 2 and 20 minutes long.
- By submitting a film, you must guarantee that it is your own fully licensed original work (i.e., music rights, etc.).
- By submitting your film, you will also guarantee that no laws were broken during the filming and making of (i.e., no animals or people were jeopardized or harmed).
- Submissions will be accepted beginning March 16, 2105, through June 15, 2015.
- Winners will be announced right here on Dread Central on August 15, 2015.
- By submitting your film, you grant us the right to use any footage from the preview screener and all submitted publicity photos and any other materials sent to us pertaining to this entry for the project's promotional purposes, without limitations.
- Please read the full terms and conditions listed here.
Any questions please write to: email@example.com
By clicking the above “I Agree” check box and submitting this form, you are “signing” these Terms and Conditions
for all purposes under applicable law.